Immigration Law


At Panzavecchia & Associates we offer the following Immigration Services:


• Deportation and criminal defense representation


• Employment-based visas for skilled workers seeking to work in the U.S. (Green card and non-immigrant)


• Family-based visas for permanent legal residents and citizens seeking to bring a spouse, fiancé, child, or other relative to the U.S.


• Asylum and refugee applications for those facing persecution in their home country


• Assistance with Diversity-Lottery visas


• Naturalization applications for immigrants seeking citizenship


• TPS, Visa Renewal, Student Visas, Investment Visas, Adoptions, Deferred Action and much more!


Deportation Defense &

Criminal Defense Representation


If you, or a loved one, are the subject of deportation proceedings, we understand that it can be a tragic and stressful event for the whole family. If you are deported from the United States, you may be prevented from returning to the United States, in some cases up to ten years! Our team understands the importance of having competent legal representation at such important proceedings. If you have been served with a Notice to Appear, contact us today to learn more about how you can legally gain temporary or permanent residency so that you may stay in the United States and keep your family intact.


Visas and Green Cards


A visa can help you live, work, and get an education in the United States. Our firm can help make that dream become a reality for you. If you need assistance in helping a family member come to the United States or if you want to obtain your own green card, we can help. We will assist with all aspects of the process to obtain a visa that meets your needs.


Employment Based Visas


If you are looking to employ a foreign-born worker for your organization, we can assist with all facets of regulatory compliance with immigration laws and processes. We will help you prepare and file I-9 and H-1B forms and answer all of your immigration related questions. At Panzavecchia & Associates, PLLC, we are ready to assist you in obtaining the following employment-based visas:


H-1B Visas - This program allows people in occupation that require highly specialized knowledge temporary work visas.


H-1C Visas - This program allows foreign nurses to enter the US to work in medically underserved areas up to three years.


H-2A Visas/H-2B Visas - These are temporary works visas for seasonal agricultural and temporary non-agricultural workers.


• H-3 Visas - This program allows non-medical and non-academic trainees to receive practical education and training.


L Visas - These visas apply to intercompany transferees who have been employed abroad continuously for one year during the past three years and who will be temporarily employed by the same employer as a manager, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity.


E -B1 and other E Visas - Visas in this category apply to persons of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics as well as certain managers, business executives, investors and religious workers. The E category visas set immigrants on the path to a "green card".


J-1/Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas - This allows visa holders to enter the US to participate in an exchange program.


O- Visas - This program applies to people of extraordinary ability who will be working in the US temporarily.


Family Based Visas For U.S. Citizens


As a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder), you may be able to petition for family members, including a spouse, fiancé, parents, children and siblings, to join you in the United States. There are many types of visas available depending on your circumstances, we can advise you on what options are available in your particular situation. At Panzavecchia & Associates, we are ready to assist you in obtaining the following visas:

FB-1 First Preference - Unmarried sons and daughters of US citizens.

FB-2 Third Preference - Married sons and daughters of US citizens.

FB-4 Fourth Preference - Brothers and sisters of US citizens.

K-1 and K-3 Fiancée Visas - Fiancées of US citizens are eligible for these non-immigrant visas that are good for 90 days

K-3 Visas - For spouses of US citizens whose petition for permanent residency has not been approved and forwarded to the US consulate in the spouse's home country.

FB-2 Second Preference - Spouses and unmarried children and sons and daughters of permanent residents.

Student Visas

If you are a foreign student looking to pursue a program of study in the United States, or if you want to travel to the United States for cultural or educational exchange purposes, you may be eligible for an F-1 or J-1 visa. We can help determine your eligibility for a student visa and assist you with all of the necessary paperwork and visa requirements.

Asylum and Refugee Representation

If you are physically present in the United States and have a credible and well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group, you may be eligible to apply for asylum and obtain a green card. Other relief that may apply to you includes withholding of removal and relief under the convention against torture. If you have a conviction for certain crimes, are deemed to pose a danger to the United States, or if you have engaged in persecution yourself, you may be barred from seeking asylum. If you believe you may qualify for a grant of asylum, contact an immigration lawyer to discuss your specific case.

Citizenship & Naturalization

Becoming a United States Citizen is a major milestone in an immigrant’s life and a dream for many. At Panzavecchia & Associates, PLLC, we take pride in helping clients become citizens of this country. We can help determine if you are eligible for citizenship and guide you every step of the way on your path to citizenship.

Call TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION today! 516-766-9494




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mark A. Panzavecchia has been admitted to practice in the state courts of New York and Florida as well as the United States Supreme Court.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mark A. Panzavecchia is a 1996

graduate of John Marshall Law School and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in finance from the University of Delaware.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


This is an Attorney Advertisement. This website is designed for information purposes only and in no way establishes a attorney client relationship.

© 2013 Panzavecchia and Associates, PLLC. All rights reserved.

Panzavacchia & Associates | Offices in Manhattan, Queens, and Nassau County | 1-800-LAW-2204



Site Created & Maintained by: Trans-Multimedia


Contact an immigration lawyer at Panzavecchia & Associates, PLLC, to discuss your specific case!


Call TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION today! 516-766-9494




Prior to joining Panzavecchia & Associates PLLC, Ms. Danowski was a Judicial Law Clerk at the U.S. Immigration Court in New York City, Executive Office of Immigration Review. While in law school, she served as a student attorney at the Political Asylum Clinic at Hofstra University providing direct representation to immigrants facing deportation. Through her participation in the Immigration Law and Border Enforcement Program in El Paso, Texas, she examined the intricacies of immigration law enforcement at the border. Ms. Danowski also interned at the Office of the New York State Attorney General, where she prepared various motions for federal and state court on constitutional and evidentiary issues, as well as Article 78 proceedings